New Product Development For Dummies
The global consumer product market is exploding. In 2006 alone, 150,000 new products were brought to market. Now for the bad news: of those, fewer than 5% were hits, and fewer than 15% will even exist five years from now.
Written for small business owners and entrepreneurs looking for an inside track on new product development, New Product Development for Dummies offers you a unique opportunity to learn from two consummate insiders the secrets of successfully developing, marketing and making a bundle from a new product or service. You learn proven techniques for sizing up market potential and divining customer needs. You get tested-in-the-trenches strategies for launching a new product or service. And you get a frank, in-depth appraisal of the most challenging issues facing new product developers today, including the need to collaborate with global partners, optimizing technology development for a 21st century marketplace, getting start-up capital in an increasingly competitive environment, and much more. Key topics covered include:
* Developing a winning NPD strategy
* Generating bold new ideas for products and services
* Understanding what your customers really want
* Keeping projects on track, on budget, and on-time
* Building effective cross-functional teams
* Planning and executing a blockbuster launch
* Collaborating with global partners
* Maximizing your chances for success
No matter what size or type of business youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re in, this book provides you with an unbeatable competitive advantage in the booming global marketplace for new products and services.
http://www.sexas.us" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.sexas.us